Wed, Oct 30|
149 W 46th St - Roberto's Winds
Deal Analysis for Passive Investors
Even if you are only passively investing in real estate, it is important to understand how to identify a good deal. This event will show a passive investor all they need to know to select the best investments to invest in.
Time & Location
Oct 30, 2019, 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM
149 W 46th St - Roberto's Winds, 149 W 46th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
About the Event
InvestUp! is very excited to have Henry Lai present at our meetup on the topic of “Deal Analysis For Passive Investors”.
Even if you are only passively investing in real estate, it is important to understand how to identify a good deal. This event will show a passive investor all they need to know to select the best investments to invest in. If you are an active investor you will be able to learn the things that passive investors look for when reviewing a potential deal opportunity.
Henry Lai of TNE Capital, an experienced and successful real estate investor with over 15 years of real estate investing experience will share his experience investing in over 2,700 multifamily units, both actively and passively, and talk about conducting due-diligence on a multifamily deal through the eyes of a passive investor.
This event is made possible through collaboration between: "InvestUp! Multi-family Apartment Real Estate Passive Income" and"Apartment Investing Mastery - NYC Meetup."
PRESENTER: Henry Lai of TNE Capital
What to Expect:
• How to identify the best deal sponsor to invest with
• What are the things to look for to know if the market location is worth investing in
• THE QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD BE ASKING BUT PROBABLY AREN'T ASKING
• How to judge the feasibility of the business plan
• What type of returns should you look for on a deal
• RED FLAGS OF A BAD DEAL AND WHEN TO STAY AWAY
• Explanation of the fees charged by syndicators
• Quick Tips to review a deal quickly to see if it is worth your time
• Importance of reviewing the deal debt structure and how to do so
• NETWORK WITH OTHER PASSIVE INVESTORS AND LEARN FROM THEIR EXPERIENCES
• Q&A session
Start Time: 7:00PM
7:00 – 7:30PM Networking
7:30 – 8:30PM Presentation and Q&A by featured speaker
8:30 – 9:30PM Networking
We are donating the proceeds to our Sponsored Charity: HeroHomes
- $3 – Paid in Advance [#1-5 to Pay and RSVP]
- $5 - Paid in Advance [#6-25 to Pay and RSVP]
-$8 - Paid in Advance [#25-55+ to Pay and RSVP]
- $10 – Payment at the Door
WHEN: October 30th
WHERE: 149 West 46th, New York, NY, 10036, 3rd Floor. Please Bring ID to get past front desk security.
Near to the
N/R/W Train @ 49th Street
B/D/F/M Train @ 47-50 Street Rockefeller Center
C/E Train @ 50th St
1 Train @ 50th St Broadway
7/N/Q/R/W/A/C/E Train @ 42nd St Time Square
The location is called "Robertos Winds". Building entrance is under an Orange awning directly to the right of TGI Fridays restaurant. Go to the second floor and the receptionist can guide you to our event room. (Room is Stage 2 on the 3rd floor)
If you are serious about attending please pay for your ticket now! RSVP'ing for this event alone without payment does not guarantee you a seat.
If you have a friend that may be interested in being an investor passively or actively bring them along!